As boards exams are over & lots of students are bit confused regarding their stream in class 11th.
Generally it is a very tough for students to decide the streams after 10th. Students basically gives common answers when someone asks about their choice of streams:
- Totally depend on my result, then i will decide.
- My Friends are taking Commerce so, I will also take Commerce.
- My parents wants me to be a doctor so i will take science.
- I would choose the stream that has demand & provide me a job in future.
10th class is the initial phase for student in starting the career. Don’t be too fast to take a decision. Think from the starting which stream is suitable for me otherwise you will take decision with puzzled mind and end up selecting a wrong stream thereby open the door to worst consequences.
Your Choice can give you a long lasting impact on your future.
How To Choose Stream after 10th:
- Self- Interest: This is the first stage for stream selection, Find out your Interest . Identify your interest & understanding your skills. If thinks your Biology is strong and you have interest too, then you can select science with Biology. After 12th you can do various courses like MBBS, B.Pharma, BAMS etc.
- Discussion with Seniors/Teachers/Parents: Generally students take wrong decision in hurry as well as due to lack of knowledge. So, guidance from the Seniors/Teachers/Parents will matter a lot. And sometime students neglect their interest & select the stream on their parent’s choice. Selection should be on the basis of interest not on the parents’s interest.
- Decision making and taking actions: This is the final stage in which you have to take the final decision regarding the stream. This decision will surely build up your career so, be careful n think twice before taking the decision.